We currently collect and process the following information:
Contact Us Form
- Name, email address, phone number, message, company and your agreement to this policy (We perform a google recapture v3 to reduce the likelihood of spam)
Newsletter Sign Up
- Email address (We perform a double opt in process to ensure the email is accurately provided)
- - Page visited, Network speed, Browser, Device type ,Device OS, Country, Web vital and Datetime stamps
Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the purpose of receiving a response by us, to your query. We may share this information with Amazon Web Services for the purpose of fulfilling your request and providing you the best service possible. Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us.
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legal obligation.
- (d) We have a vital interest.
- (e) We need it to perform a public task.
- (f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We keep the information listed above for upto 36 months after no further business interests or communications. We will then dispose your information by removing these from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at:
- CX Studios Ltd
- C/o Myers Clark, Egale 1, 80 St Albans Rd, Watford WD17 1RP
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk